Partners and members meeting 2022
We would like to invite all partners and members to an afternoon filled with industry input and networking.
We look forward to present highlights and innovation stories from the Cluster.
After the formal program we hope you will join us for networking and food.
Date: December 8, 2022
Time: 14.00 – 18.00
Where: Lanternen, Marineholmen.
- Highlights projects NCE Seafood Innovation 2022 and plan of action 2023, Nina Stangeland, NCE Seafood Innovation Cluster
- New standard for aquaculture – recommendations for environmental measurements
- Presentation main feature NS 9417, Truls Petersen, Standard Norge
- Presentation of new program on standardized enviromental data, Solveig Holm, NCE Seafood Innovation
- Panel: What is the significance of standardized environmental measurements?
- Trond Kathenes, Digitaliseringsdirektør, Grieg Seafood
- Ingunn Sommerset, Seksjonsleder, Veterinærinstituttet
- Björgólfur Hávarðsson, Innovasjonsleder, NCE Seafood Innovation
- Moderator: Solveig Holm
- Innovation stories from the Cluster
- Proximar, Vivian Lunde
- “Enabling sustainable blue harvest”, Cato Lyngøy, OVUM
- “Sustainable medicinal sea lice treatment, reality or dream?, Geir Olav Melingen, Benchmark, Salmon
- Presentation of new members in 2022
- “Plastics – Challenges and Opportunities in The Seafood Industry”, Synnøve Dalen, Project Manager Circular Plastic Economy, Handelens Miljøfond
- Networking and dinner