Aquaculture Innovation Summit 2021
At a glance
The Aquaculture Innovation Summit is a major part of the Animal Health Innovation series, which focuses on showcasing and supporting innovation and sustainability initiatives in three key areas of aquaculture: nutrition, health and digital.
The objective at this two-day event is to bring to light cutting-edge modern technologies and solutions that are helping shape one of the most important industries for the future of global protein.
Key discussions in 2021 include:
- Digital transformation and how that can optimise aquaculture
- Identifying the next steps to guarantee the future of sustainable and functional feeds
- The hottest areas for investment from investors and big companies
- The future of health and genetics to improve performance and welfare
- Ensuring aquaculture is seen as part of a healthy, sustainable food system
- Deep dive into land-based and open ocean as alternatives to in-shore, cage-based production