At a glance
NOFIMA SEMINAR ABOUT CLOSED OPERATIONS – AQUA NOR
NoFima seminar AN2017 Organized by Nofima.
– Are the economics of closed systems competitive with open cages? Audun Iversen, Nofima
– How can you cut the time in open cages down to half? Bendik Fyhn Terjesen, Nofima
– Lower energy consumption with better biofilters. Sharada Navada, NTNU/Krüger Kaldnes and CtrlAqua
– CO2 in closed systems: how much can the fish tolerate? Vasca Mota, Nofima
– Fish health – the salmon skin does not lie. Lene Sveen, Nofima
– Production of salmon on land – from egg to slaughter in the USA. Steven Summerfelt, The Freshwater Institute, USA, and CtrlAqua
After the seminar you can meet the speakers at stand A2-630 in the tent behind the halls, Tuesday between 14:00 and 15:00 hrs.
Free admission. No registration necessary.
Reidun Lilleholt Kraugerud, tel.: +47 4819 7382
Location : Konferanseteltet på Festplassen/Conference tent near main entrance