The one-year program is open for anyone that want to further develop their insight and knowledge of the global seafood industry, and the program will attract candidates with different expertise, education and positions.
Seafood Next Program
Seafood Next focus on sustainable growth and innovation throughout the seafood value chain. Through the program you will be meeting leading actors in the seafood industry, visiting fishfarms and hatcheries and getting insight about the most important megatrends in the industry.
The modules serve as a meeting place for exchange of experience and together with social activities you will build an important network for your future career in the industry. In addition to the four physical modules, you will gain access to Blue Planet Academy, a leading digital e-learning platform within aquaculture.
- Seafood Next Program: 4 modules of 3 days
- Language: English
- Application Deadline: 10. August 2020
- First module: 2-4. september 2020
- All: NOK 10.000,-
- Partners of NCE Seafood Innovation Cluster: Free of charge*
- Members of NCE Seafood Innovation Cluster: Free of charge*
- Other: NOK 55.000,-
*Number of free candidates is according to member- and partnership agreement. Contact administration for more information.
- Seafood Next Program. 4 modules of 3 days
- Cost of hotel, diet and travel will be invoiced the company
- Cost of NOK 2.000,- for Acccess Blue Planet Academy
Tlf: +47 90 62 99 56
Download brochure here: