Seafood Circular Plastics started in October 2023 and consists of 4 modules with gatherings from lunch to lunch.
About the program
Throughout the gatherings, participants will:
- Receive an introduction to the topic
- Gain increased knowledge about plastics in the seafood industry.
- Acquire knowledge about circular opportunities around plastic.
- Get insight into regulations, directives, and EU taxonomy.
- Relevant theme presentations
- Presentations of cases
- Company visits
- Engage in group work with experience exchange and task solving.
- Receive materials for use between the gatherings.
Seafood Circular Plastics is facilitated in collaboration with Sveinung Jørgensen and Lars Jacob Tynes Pedersen, experts in sustainable business and circular economy, podcast entrepreneurs, and advisors and leaders of the Centre for Sustainable Business at NHH.
Read more about the program on the website.