Seafood Circular Plastics starts in October 2023 and consists of 4 modules with gatherings from lunch to lunch:
- Module #1: 25-26 October 2023
- Module #2: 29-30 November 2023
- Module #3: 17-18 January 2024
- Module #4: 6-7 March 2024
The modules will take place in the region of Bergen, Oslo and regions around Trondheim, Bodø or Tromsø. Application deadline is September 20th 2023 – send a brief email with the motivation for participation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the program
Throughout the gatherings, participants will:
- Receive an introduction to the topic
- Gain increased knowledge about plastics in the seafood industry.
- Acquire knowledge about circular opportunities around plastic.
- Get insight into regulations, directives, and EU taxonomy.
- Relevant theme presentations
- Presentations of cases
- Company visits
- Engage in group work with experience exchange and task solving.
- Receive materials for use between the gatherings.
Seafood Circular Plastics is facilitated in collaboration with Sveinung Jørgensen and Lars Jacob Tynes Pedersen, experts in sustainable business and circular economy, podcast entrepreneurs, and advisors and leaders of the Centre for Sustainable Business at NHH.
The four modules
25-30 participants. The program will be conducted in Norwegian.
All members and non-members NOK 10,000.
Members of NCE Seafood Innovation: Free
Non-members: NOK 30,000.
Seafood Circular Plastics program with 4 modules, each lasting 1 day (lunch to lunch).
Travel, accommodation and diet. Hotel, diet expenses and travel costs during the gatherings will be invoiced participants after each module.
September 20th 2023 – send a brief email with the motivation for participation to email@example.com