To reach the vision of a sustainable utilization of ocean resources, we must stimulate increased knowledge, innovation and technology development. THE OCEAN is initiated by a broad range of partners aiming to provide the most important and relevant event for new discoveries, connections and collaborations across ocean industries.
Keynote speakers at THE OCEAN:
– Erna Solberg, Prime Minister
– Elisabeth Grieg, CEO, Grieg International
– Ole Eirik Lerøy, Chairman of the Board, MOWI
– Beate Myking, Senior Vice President, New Energy Solutions, Equinor
Arne Hjeltnes will be hosting the keynote speakers and invited guests for THE OCEAN Talkshow.
You will also meet industry and academic leaders talking about
– Sustainability, innovation and crossover in the ocean industries
– Blue sustainable finance
– Governmental regulations and priorities
– Research for sustainable utilization of ocean resources
Programme and registration at www.theocean.no
Time: September 17th, 2019, 09:00-14:00
Venue: Radisson Blu Bergen, Norway
Prices: Early bird NOK 625,- by August 20th
Delegate NOK 900,-
Student NOK 100,-
With THE OCEAN, we provide an arena for sustainable, value‑added and competitive solutions and partnerships. THE OCEAN will stimulate increased activities and visibility, and the collaboration between businesses and academia is crucial for showing knowledge and innovation power and attractiveness for global talents.
DISCOVER – CONNECT – COLLABORATE
Partners THE OCEAN 16_9 Ocean 2019